What is a management apprenticeship?
The management apprenticeship is aimed at practicing supervisors and first line managers, and has been designed to support the development of knowledge and competency in managing individuals and teams.
How does it work?
The management apprenticeship programme is delivered through a combination of workplace visits and distance learning.
One of our specialised assessors will take the lead, working around learners and the organisation to schedule visits, train and support the candidates in achieving their qualifications, and ensuring a smooth delivery overall.
What qualifications will be achieved?
Apprenticeship programmes follow a standardised framework, i.e. a combination of qualifications that must be completed in order to successfully achieve. On completion of the management apprenticeship, candidates will achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Diploma in Management
- Level 2 Essential Communication Skills
- Level 2 Essential Application of Number Skills
- Level 2 Essential Digital Literacy Skills
Routes and pathways can be tailored to suit the needs of the learner and employer dependant on job role, duties undertaken and work completed. Exemptions can be made for Essential Skills qualifications dependant on prior attainment.
All management qualifications are accredited through BIIAB.
18 months maximum. The course can be completed sooner if the candidate has prior qualifications that meet the framework requirements.
The candidate must currently be employed as a supervisor or first-line manager or working towards this role.
All candidates are subject to a robust initial assessment via the Wales Essential Skills Toolkit to assess levels of literacy and numeracy prior to enrolment.
Apprenticeship programmes are fully funded by the Welsh Government and European Social Fund, so there is no cost for the training.
- The candidate must be over the age of 16.
- Candidates wishing to undertake the course that have been employed for more than 12 months are only eligible if they are moved to a new job role and this can be evidenced.
- Candidates must not be in any other education or training.
- Candidates must be in industry related employment.
Find us at:
11 Village Farm Road, Village Farm Industrial Estate, Pyle, Bridgend, CF33 6BL
Contact us on:
01656 74 66 88