Management Apprenticeship (Level 3)
What is a management apprenticeship?
The management apprenticeship is aimed at practicing supervisors and first-line managers and has been designed to support the development of knowledge and competence in managing individuals and teams.
How does it work?
The management apprenticeship programme will be delivered through a combination of workplace visits and distance learning. One of our specialised assessors will work around the candidate and organisations schedule to assess, train and support the candidate in achieving their qualifications.
What qualifications will be achieved?
Apprenticeship programmes follow a standardised framework, i.e. a combination of qualifications that must be completed in order to successfully achieve. On completion of the management apprenticeship, candidates will achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Diploma in Management
- Level 2 Essential Communication Skills
- Level 2 Essential Application of Number Skills
- Level 2 Essential Digital Literacy Skills
Routes and pathways can be tailored to suit the needs of the learner and employer dependant on job role, duties undertaken and work completed. Exemptions can be made for essential skills qualifications depending on prior GCSE or A-Level attainment.
All our management qualifications are accredited and approved by BIIAB.
18 months maximum. The course can be completed sooner if the candidate has prior qualifications that meet the framework requirements.
The candidate must currently be employed as a supervisor or first-line manager or working towards this role.
All candidates are subject to a robust initial assessment via the Wales Essential Skills Toolkit to assess levels of literacy and numeracy prior to enrolment.
Apprenticeship programmes are fully funded by the Welsh Government and European Social Fund, so there is no cost for the training.
- The candidate must be over the age of 16.
- Where candidates wishing to undertake the course have been employed for more than 12 months, they are only eligible if they are moved to a new job role and evidence can be provided by the employer to support this.
- Candidates must not be in any other education or training.
- Candidates must be in industry related employment.
How to apply:
Call us on 01656 746688 to discuss immediate enrolment
to this programme or to arrange a visit.
XR Training Centre
|11 Village Farm Road, Village Farm Industrial Estate, Pyle, Bridgend, South Wales, CF33 6BL|