Management Higher Apprenticeship (Level 5)
What is a management higher apprenticeship?
The management higher apprenticeship is aimed at managers, middle managers and senior managers. Managers operating at Level 5 play an integral role in strategic planning, managing change and delivering results. The qualification aims to help you develop your essential leadership skills, manage strategic change and design business processes to maximise organisational effectiveness.
How does it work?
The management higher apprenticeship programme will be delivered through a combination of workplace visits and distance learning. One of our specialised assessors will work around the candidate and organisations schedule to assess, train and support the candidate in achieving their qualifications.
What qualifications will be achieved?
Apprenticeship programmes follow a standardised framework, i.e. a combination of qualifications that must be completed in order to successfully achieve. On completion of the management higher apprenticeship, candidates will achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Level 2 Essential Communication Skills
- Level 2 Essential Application of Number Skills
- Level 2 Essential Digital Literacy Skills
Routes and pathways can be tailored to suit the needs of the learner and employer dependant on job role, duties undertaken and work completed. Exemptions can be made for Essential Skills qualifications depending on prior GCSE or A-Level attainment.
All our management qualifications are accredited and approved by BIIAB.
2 years maximum. The course can be completed sooner if the candidate has prior qualifications that meet the framework requirements.
The candidate must currently be employed as a manager, middle manager or senior manager or working towards this role.
All candidates are subject to a robust initial assessment via the Wales Essential Skills Toolkit to assess levels of literacy and numeracy prior to enrolment.
Apprenticeship programmes are fully funded by the Welsh Government and European Social Fund, so there is no cost for the training.
- The candidate must be over the age of 16.
- Where candidates wishing to undertake the course have been employed for more than 12 months, they are only eligible if they are moved to a new job role and evidence can be provided by the employer to support this.
- Candidates must not be in any other education or training.
- Candidates must be in industry related employment.
How to apply:
Call us on 01656 746688 to discuss immediate enrolment
to this programme or to arrange a visit.
XR Training Centre
|11 Village Farm Road, Village Farm Industrial Estate, Pyle, Bridgend, South Wales, CF33 6BL|