Management Higher Apprenticeship
What is a management higher apprenticeship?
The management higher apprenticeship is aimed at managers, middle managers and senior managers. Managers operating at level 5 play an integral role in strategic planning, managing change and delivering results.
This qualification aims to help managers develop essential leadership skills, manage strategic change and design business processes to maximise organisational efficiency.
How does it work?
The management apprenticeship programme is delivered through a combination of workplace visits and distance learning.
One of our specialised assessors will take the lead, working around learners and the organisation to schedule visits, train and support the candidates in achieving their qualifications, and ensuring a smooth delivery overall.
What qualifications will be achieved?
Apprenticeship programmes follow a standardised framework, i.e. a combination of qualifications that must be completed in order to successfully achieve. On completion of the management higher apprenticeship, candidates will achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Level 2 Essential Communication Skills
- Level 2 Essential Application of Number Skills
- Level 2 Essential Digital Literacy Skills
Routes and pathways can be tailored to suit the needs of the learner and employer dependant on job role, duties undertaken and work completed. Exemptions can be made for Essential Skills qualifications dependant on prior attainment.
All management qualifications are accredited through BIIAB.
2 years maximum. The course can be completed sooner if the candidate has prior qualifications that meet the framework requirements.
The candidate must currently be employed as a manager, middle manager or senior manager or working towards this role.
All candidates are subject to a robust initial assessment via the Wales Essential Skills Toolkit to assess levels of literacy and numeracy prior to enrolment.
Apprenticeship programmes are fully funded by the Welsh Government and European Social Fund, so there is no cost for the training.
- The candidate must be over the age of 16.
- Candidates wishing to undertake the course that have been employed for more than 12 months are only eligible if they are moved to a new job role and this can be evidenced.
- Candidates must not be in any other education or training.
- Candidates must be in industry related employment.
Find us at:
11 Village Farm Road, Village Farm Industrial Estate, Pyle, Bridgend, CF33 6BL
Contact us on:
01656 74 66 88